Review: Sweety Poppy Yellow Uniqso

Happy Sunday guys! I'm here again with another circle lens review :D always for my favorite shop Uniqso, as I mentioned in the previous post I have this last pair to show you and it's the Sweety Poppy yellow! I'm a big fan of yellow lenses and this pair is absolutely amazing!


I know I always say the same things but I'm really satisfied with Fedex shipping :D my lenses come in a few days and without problems with the customs!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I love this pair of lenses so much! The color is really bright and amazing, I love how they fit so well my brown eyes, the design is simple but the tiny orange tint all around the iris gives a special look to your eyes.They look quite big over my eyes even if the diameter is normal for a pair of circle lenses, I think it's a great choice if you're looking for a cool pair of yellow lenses for a cosplay 'cause they're really visibile! Of course they come with prescription and they're available in other colors too. You can get them HERE.




Let me know if you like these lenses :D I think they're amazing!



Color ★★★★★ amazing yellow color!
Design ★★★★  great design
Enlargement ★★★big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay
- big enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.