Loungewear looks for fall

 Hi cuties!

New post today in collaboration with Femme Luxe, I have some new loungewear sets to show you, perfect for autumn both for textures and colors. I hope you like them and let me know which one is your favorite!






T-shirt Femme Luxe - Joggers Femme Luxe


The first look is probably my favorite. You can never go wrong with a printed black t-shirt matched with a pair of joggers, both if you want to stay cozy at home or if you want to go out for errands. The print is really cool and it's really well done, the colors are perfect for this season too. Joggers are super comfortable and I like this shade of cream, it matches perfectly the t-shirt and it's not the classic grey or black one. You can easily wear a t-shirt like this with a pair of trousers too if you want to create a more fancy look!






Loungewear set Femme Luxe


This second set is so classy and perfect for home, I love it! You'll get this lovely top with matching leggings, a must have to stay comfy. The texture is really cute and soft too. If you use these items separated, you can easily match this top with a pair of jeans and you're ready to go out! Do you like this kind of sets? I think they're perfect when you want something cool to wear at home!






Two piece coord set  Femme Luxe


This set is perfect both for home and for going out! I love the shade of both items, the texture and the color! It's so perfect for autumn if you match with with a cardigan or a jacket, if you live in a warm country you can totally rock it in this period too! If you want to create a different look with something more long than a crop top, you can wear a bodysuit and you're ok for the colder weather! 




I also created a look using this leggings and the oversized t-shirt and I love it so much! Let me know what do you think about these items and which one is your favorite look!


1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.