Review:Sweety Sensation Dorris Air Brown Uniqso

Hi cuties!

I hope you're doing well, I got really sick the last few weeks but finally I'm back with a new review for my favorite shop Uniqso :) I'm talking about the Sweety Sensation Dorris Air Brown and I can say they're my favourite pair of lenses in this period!


I got the lenses in a few days as always, I really recommend Fedex shipping if you need your parcel in a short time.

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


If you know me you already knew that gold lenses are my favorite, I don't know I think they suit my eyes really well, I love this new model 'cause the diameter is natural and it's perfect for this kind of lenses, the color is really vibrant and shiny, they're perfect for a photoshoot too 'cause they're really visible. As always Sweety lenses are really comfortable and I wore these lenses many times already, totally recommended! You can buy them HERE and you can check other colors here





Color ★★★★ gorgeous gold color!
Design ★★★★  lovely design
Enlargement ★★★ tiny enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- pretty color  that gives a special touch to dark eyes
-  perfect for daily life and shootings
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 10% discount on uniqso!

2 commenti:

  1. Those are gorgeous! What a lovely gold color!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks for your review. I' m your follower #832. Would you follow me back?
    xoxoxo

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.