Review: Sweety Lurve green/blue Uniqso

Hi guys! It's time for a new circle lens review, always for my favorite shop Uniqso :D I have in my schedule one more review and I can't wait to show you also a new yellow pair of cirle lenses! Today I show you my new favorite lenses for daily use, the Sweety Lurve green/blue!


As always I got my lenses with Fedex shipping without problems! My favorite shipping method to get circle lenses in a few days :D



I was looking for a new model for everyday use in blue color and this pair is amazing! The color is really light but not too fake, it covers really well my natural brown eyes without looking strange, especially in real life they look like my real eyes! The color is a mix between light blue and green and the final result changes with the light, sometimes they look more green and sometimes more blue! As all the Sweety lenses they're really comfy and you don't need to use eye drops. They come with prescription as well and you can get them HERE.




Love so much this model! I need to try it in other colors too.

Color ★★★★gorgeous and special color!
Design ★★★★  great design
Enlargement ★★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for everyday 
- natural enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.