October Outfits Rundown

11:14

 Hi guys,

life has been so full since I moved to the UK, I'm really sorry I left my blog behind all the other million stuff I love to do on social media....but I'm back! I missed blogging so much and I decided to come back here at least twice in a month, I hope you'll still enjoy reading it and I hope you're all safe.

I'd love to share some contents about my travels (do you remember my Tokyo diary?) so probably you'll see some Edinburgh posts soon...but today I'll show you some of my recent looks, we all love fashion, right? 




Hat, Dress and Bodysuit by Restyle 

The first look I want to show you is a classic all black one, but the location is a lovely pumpkin patch I had the chance to visit some weeks ago. The weather was terrible, but I took some photos anyway, I just love so much this gorgeous dress I got from Restyle (thanks again for sending it to me) and I didn't wanna miss the opportunity to show you this adorable location. Also the bodysuit and hat are from Restyle too, the whole combination of them is totally my style, I hope you like it.



Sweater SheIn - Hat Amazon - Skirt SheIn - Bag Unzzy store

Lots of orange here with this lovely cropped sweater and pumpkin bag, I was totally in an Halloween mood. I think this is a cute idea for a easy Halloween look, if you're looking for something lovely but with a cheap price, quality is really good too. I'm obsessed with long skirts recently and this one is so comfortable.




Dress and Hat by Restyle - Shoes by Altercore

Another all black look this time with a gorgeous lace dress, I'm so obsessed with it! It fits amazingly and I love the sheer part, it makes it so special and different from other lace dresses I had in my collection, definitely a 10/10. 




Dress SheIn - Boots Naked Wolfe

And the last outfit for today's post is this one featuring this cute long dress by SheIn. Who said that short girls can't wear long dresses? I think they're totally wrong! The design is adorable and it's so comfortable to wear, I matched it with my favorite pair of boots by Naked Wolfe to add a classy touch to the outfit, but I'm sure it will look amazing with Dr Martens too.


I hope you like these outfits and let me know in the comments which one is your favorite! 

2 commenti:

  1. I love the appearance of all four of these outfits.
    I am loving the looks of:
    The Moon Child wide-brimmed hat and black velvet Sweetheart Dress from ReStyle with the half orange / half black wig;
    The black conical hat from Amazon worn over the long curly silver-grey haired wig;
    The Black Dahlia black polyester lace dress from ReStyle worn with the pretty orange wig, and;
    The white-trimmed Peter Pan collar collar of the SheIn shirt-dress.
    You look fabulous in each of the four outfits.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    RispondiElimina
  2. Spellbindingly beautiful ensembles.

    What a lovely joy to see a post from you pop up in my feed this week. It's awesome that you're hoping/planning to post here more often again. I'm sure I speak for all of your readers when I say that I can hardly wait! :)

    Big hugs & the very happiest of Halloween weekend wishes,
    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.