Witch Crest










Hat Romwe - Wig Donalovehair - Tshirt The Grunge Monkey - Skirt Romwe - Bag The Grunge Monkey - Shoes Yru - Choker Ghost of Harlem

Hi lovelies! I'm in Warsaw for a holiday travel in this moment, but I wanted to share this outfit I shot some days ago wearing some items of the new amazing collection from the Grunge Monkey. You already saw many posts about their products these last years, but I can confirm how much I love the quality and the designs of this indie brand :D look how beautiful is this pastel lilac tote and the crest design! You definetely should check their Etsy (and a new collection is coming!). Due to my travel there will be only this post during weekend, but I'm ready to create tons of new content for you guys! Thank you very much for supporting my blog even if the blogger world became less engaging these years :D I still love reading blogs, share with me your favorite ones, I'll check all of them when I'm back the next week!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.