Stars








Hat Romwe - Necklace ShopDixi - Dress SheIn - Bag Bijou Brigitte - Boots Quanticlo

Happy Sunday lovelies! I hope you had a great weekend, mine was full of things to do, especially today, but I hope I can catch up some sleep tonight :D today's outfit is another all black look for spring, this gorgeous dress I got in the mail from SheIn is so well done, super soft and it fits me really well, perfect for everyone is looking for a cool black dress. I paired it with silver accessories like this gorgeous necklace with the moonstone (love it so much) and this bag with stars and glitter all over it, another of my favorite items for the season! Let me know if you like this look :D and as always I would like to remember you that you can still use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on your SheIn order (over 59 euro!).

1 commento:

  1. I LOVE the looks of that embroidered eyelet tied back flare dress from SheIn!!! I also love the wide mesh hosiery you styled with it and the Stars bag. You look gorgeous, as always!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.