Review: Sweety Akaten Violet Uniqso

Hi lovelies and Happy Sunday! I have a full day out with my family but I took some time to share with you one more circle lens review for my favorite shop Uniqso! In my collection I didn't have a pair of violet lenses so I took the brand new model Sweety Akaten Violet! I'm always so happy to try new models especially from my favorite brand Sweety.


As always I got my lenses in a few days with Fedex shipping and without problems with customs! You can choose different shipping methods, but this one is my favorite :D

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


As you can see these lenses are so gorgeous and big! The color is a vibrant and light violet that covers really well my brown eyes, the outer line si brown instead of the classic black and it gives a different and special look to your eyes! The diameter is quite big and you can see how tiny my natural eyes are without the lenses, for this reason I really recommend them for cosplays 'cause they're perfect! Of course you can wear them also for a gothic look :D. They're really comfy as every Sweety lenses I tried and they come with prescription as well. Get them HERE. They're available in a lor of other colors and you can check them here



I'm addicted to these beautiful violet lenses :D they're stunning!

Color ★★★★★ amazing violet color!
Design ★★★★  gorgeous design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay
- big enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

3 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.