Review: Premium Wig Ombre Black & Teal Green Lace Front Wig Uniqso

Happy Halloween guys! I have for you a new wig review for my favorite shop Uniqso :D and I'm so glad to add in this post a Halloween pic to show you this gorgeous wig! I'm talking about the Premium Wig - Ombre Black & Teal Green Lace Front Wig, an amazing and high quality wig with my favorite color combination and cut!


This is how the wig looks like on the website, the color is amazing and I fell in love with it! The cut is also really cute and easy to mantain in good shape. Of course this wig is heat resistant and you can style it with your hair curler!

Specification
Processing Time 2 - 3 working days
Material 100% heat resistant fiber, handmade elaborate crocheted
Wig Color Black & Teal
Wig Length 40cm
Style Short & straight
Type Lace front wig



I can say the color and the shape are as they look on the website! Of course this gorgeous green/teal color changes a bit with the light, but as you can see in the pics it blends really well with the black part and the scalp is really natural. I cut the lace front in the pics and it was really easy to do as always! The fiber is really soft and smooth, you can easily comb it without problems. The quality is AMAZING and the price totally resonable for the high quality, really recommended! You can get this wig HERE.




This is my favorite wig now! I'm in love with the color and the shape :D let me know if you like it (and if you like my Halloween makeup for this year!)



Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use my code vanilla for  discount on your order :D

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.