Lace dream









Hat Romwe - Choker Bijou Brigitte - Dress SheIn - Boots T.u.k

You can never go wrong with lace dresses and this brand new one I got it's super cute, I really like the fact that has a thin layer of fabric in the lace part so you can easily just wear a bra without worrying to show too much! This kind of dresses in my opinion is perfect for a lot of different occasions, when you have a fancy event or when you just want to dress up a bit without looking "too much" and everyone should have something like this in their closet, it's a life saver especially when you have no ideas on how to dress up! I paired them with my favorite boots by T.u.k, this Nosebleed model is my fav of all the time! As always don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on SheIn (for orders over 59 euro). You can also enjoy my code VS20 on T.u.k (uk only) for a 20% discount :D


1 commento:

  1. That Eyelash Lace Top Flare Dress from SheIn looks wonderfully pretty and feminine, and you look absolutely gorgeous modelling it. Your perfectly applied lipstick and eye-makeup look extremely pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.