Review: Sweety Milook Grey + Mera Aquaman wig Uniqso


Hello cuties! I have a new review for you always for my favorite shop Uniqso :) I'm pretty sure you'll love both this amazing red wig and this cool pair of grey lenses, 'cause I'm totally in love with them!


I'm so happy Sweety changed their cartoon boxes with this cute one, it's so cool and practical! As always you'll get your lenses in this really easy to open plastic package and a free lens case. I chose the Fedex shipping and I got my lenses in a few days without problems with customs, I really recommend it to all of you!

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


This is a brand new model by Sweety called Milook, I really love this simple and natural design!
The color is an amazing shade of light grey and I like that it covers really well my natural brown eyes without looking too fake but at the same time the color is still really visible and beautiful! The diameter is natural and this pair is really comfortable as every Sweety pair I already tried. Even if the whole look is natural I recommend it for cosplay too 'cause the color is really vibrant and visible! You can get them HERE.



Color ★★★★★ amazing and natural grey color!
Design ★★★★  gorgeous and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well brown eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and special looks
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Time to talk about this gorgeous wig for Mera! I love red wigs and this one looked fabulous on the website, I'm sure there are a lot of cosplayer friends who wanted to see a proper review of it 'cause it's a brand new product :D

Specification
Processing Time 3 - 4 working days
Material 100% heat resistant fibre
Wig Color Red
Wig Length 85cm




The wig is a bit more curly in real life but you can easily straight the curls a bit with your fingers too 'cause the fiber is super soft at touch, it's also heat resistant so you can style it with an iron as you want without ruining it! I love this gorgeous shade of red, it's so bright and vibrant, perfect for Mera but also for a lot of different cosplays! As every Uniqso wig I already tried, this one has an amazing quality too. You can get it HERE.

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous design and colors
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!



Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.