Yokai








Hat romwe - Belt Aliexpress - Dress SheIn - Tights Aliexpress - Boots Koifootwear

Happy weekend guys! I hopy you're doing fine :) I'm full of work lately but I'll do my best to share with you as many posts as I can, recently I'm enjoying so much wearing all black looks, this one is perfect for spring 'cause this new dress I got for SheIn is perfect for the season! I paired it with a brand new pair of velvet boots and silver accessories, I'm so sad I can't wear velvet items anymore 'cause it's already too warm, but I hope I'll have the chance to wear these boots more in autumn! You can still enjoy a 15%  discount code on SheIn with the code vanilla! I hope you're not tired of all black looks 'cause they're my favorites ahah!


3 commenti:

  1. You look stunningly beautiful (as usual) posing in that Flounce Sleeve Mesh Yoke Flare Dress from Shein!!! Your eye-makeup and lipstick look extremely pretty.
    I could never tire of your black looks - you always look gorgeous.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, you structure enlightening articles.

    Keep making such amazing post,


    Thanks for sharing.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Love this amazing look on you also that outfit looks sick <3
    Regards.
    Codesarrival.com
    Dealswithin.com
    Promosinn.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.