All black everything








Hat Romwe - Blazer SheIn - Bodysuit SheIn - Pants SheIn - Boots Quanticlo

Happy Saturday! How is your weekend going? I'm stuck at home with the flu so no plans for me, but I took che chance to shoot some new pics yesterday (nothing can stop me ahahah) to show you some gorgeous items I recently got in the mail. This whole outfit is from SheIn and you can still use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on your order (up to 59 euro). My favorite items is this lace bodysuit, it's so gorgeous and comfortable to wear, I have in my mind so many pics to shoot with it I can't wait! I also really like this simple blazer and this high waisted pants that fit me really well even if I always feel like a potato with pants ahah! Let me know if you like this look and if you want more looks with pants :)


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.