Review: Sweety Sunshine Grey Uniqso

Hi guys! I have another new review for you today :D about a model of circle lenses I never tried before, the Sweety Sunshine Grey, always by my favorite shop Uniqso


Many people asked me about shipping, I always use Fedex shipping but you can choose a lot of different shipping methods, there are some cheaper and slower ones! It really depends on how fast you want ot receive your parcel :D

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I really like how these lenses fit my eyes, they give a lovely dolly look and the enlargement effect is good too, even if the lenses aren't really big. The color is a gorgeous shade of grey, really visible over my natural brown eyes, I saw them over light eyes and the effect is gorgeous too. The design is simple but I love the pattern, it gives a special touch to the lenses. They come with prescription as well and as every Sweety lenses they're really comfortable. You can get them HERE. More colors here!




These design is so cute and I love this gorgeous shade of grey!

Color ★★★★★ amazing grey color!
Design ★★★★  lovely design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous color  that blends really well with every eyes
-  perfect for everyday
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.