Review: Sweety Aura Sky Blue Uniqso

Hi cuties!
I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was full of work but I had fun too so I can't complain at all, but I'm ready for a week with tons of new posts for you! This time I want to show you a pair of circle lenses perfect for everyday, always from my favorite shop Uniqso, I'm talking about the Sweety Aura Sky Blue.


As always I got my lenses without problems with Fedex shipping, I really recommend it if you need your lenses in a few days and you live in Europe! 

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 3 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


These lenses are perfect for everyday use, the diameter is really tiny so they feel really comfortable on your eyes even if you wear them for a lot of hours, the color is natural and blends really well with brown eyes, the blue is not really light but you can easily see it in these close up pics, the final effect is natural and nobody will think you have lenses, they give such a cute and special touch to your eyes! Stay tuned 'cause I'll review these lenses in all colors :D and of course they're available with prescription as well. You can get them HERE.





These lenses are perfect for everyday, so cute and comfy!

Color ★★★★★ natural dark blue color!
Design ★★★★  cute and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- great color  that blends really well with every eye
-  perfect for everyday
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.