Review: Sweety Free Green Uniqso

Hi lovelies! It's already time for a new circle lens review for my always favorite shop Uniqso :D I really wanted to try some new models with bright colors so I ended up choosing the new Sweety Free Green, the color looked amazing and really vivid!


As always I got my lenses without problems in a few days with Fedex shipping, if you had problems with other fast shipping methods I really recommend this one to you! 


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



As you can see the color is incredible, so vivid and bright and it covers really well my natural brown eyes. You can see a bit of my eye color in the central part of the lenses, but only if you look really close, so I think it's a great pair for cosplay too 'cause you can see the color pop up really well even if you shoot from a certain distance! I'm really curious to try other colors too 'cause this model is amazing, you can check more colors here! They come with prescription as well and like all the other Sweety lenses I already tried they're really comfortable! You can buy them HERE.




Color ★★★★★ amazing vivid green color!
Design ★★★★  great design
Enlargement ★★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay 
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

1 commento:

  1. Wow these lenses look incredible! I love how vivid the green is, they look really enlarging too!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.