Ring








Hat Romwe - Top SheIn - Skirt h&m - Tights Taobao - Boots Quanticlo

A casual look today featuring this cool top I got some days ago, I'm always a big fan of '90 inspired fashion and this top totally reminds me those years! It's really stretchy and soft, it fits almost everyone :D the ring on the zip and the collar are my favorite details, it's really hard to find something like this in local stores, at least in Italy! I paired it in a really simple way with one of my favorite plaid skirts and platform boots as always. Are you ready for the incoming summer sales? I'm quite sure I won't buy clothes 'cause I didn't find anything cool, but I'll check my favorite online stores for sure! I'm really addicted to accessories like jewellery and bags in this period so I think I'll look for something from this categories!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.