Moon and Sun








Hat h&m - Wig Uniqso - Cardigan Sammydress - Dress Dresslink (but I'm not sure, it's really old!) - Boots T.u.k. 

How did you spend your weekend? Mine was quite stressful between sales and going out but I'm trying to restore my energy for this new week, 'cause I have so many things to do. I shot this outfit maybe one week ago, you already saw it on my ig but I totally forgot to share all the pics in a proper blog post. I got many questions about this lovely dress with the moon and sun print, I'm really sorry I don't remember where I got it, I think the shop was Dresslink but you can easily find something similar on aliexpress too! Summer makes my wanna die but I'm trying to shoot some outfit pics anyway, I started filming a new lookbook video after two years and I'm really excited, I hope to edit it in a cute way for once ahah!

2 commenti:

  1. This outfit is SO cute!!! I love how witchy you look, it reminds me so much of a style an anime/manga characters would wear! You look fab! <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. I hope to cooperate with you on

    Hell,

    I have seen your wonderful blog . We have women fashion stores named: dresshead.com and kissmissie.com which is the global online shopping site and I hope to cooperate with you. So are you interested in the fashion cooperation?
    You can put a banner or insert a text link into your any old post . I will pay the money for your return. By the way,our payment method is paypal.
    If you want, please reply me then I will send to you details.
    Waiting for you!

    Best wishes for you!
    Sincerely,

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.