Grunge cheap outfit ideas for summer!

Hi cuties! Long time since my latest cheap outfit ideas post, I decided to suggest you some new outfits but with a theme :D today's post is all about grunge inspired looks on budget perfect for summer time, I have in my mind to do it for gothic style too, so just let me know in the comments if you're interested!

Yellow Plaid



You'll see a lot of tartan items in this post :D as you know it was a must have for every grunge girl and boy! I really love the current trend so you can easily find tons of amazing plaid pants in many different colors, I saw a lot of cool items featuring yellow pants like this pair and I was totally in love! I added some great black accessories to complete the look, the marsupium is also a go-to item for the season, I should get one for myself too.


Classic Plaid




Classic plaid is my favorite of all the time, I have this cool pair of pants and I can swear you they are  amazing and their quality is great. To change a bit from the previous look I added all white items like this simple cami top and this cool white sneakers, I'm pretty sure everyone has similar items in the closet! The backpack is a nice touch with the gorgeous rose embriodery.


Ring details




Last outfit is all about ring details! I already have this top in my closet and you saw an outfit just a few weeks ago :D this time I paired it with this cool skirt, velcro sneakers (I remember so many of them during the 90s!) and a cool backpack perfect for school, I added it to make the outfit a bit different from the classic all black look. You can easily switch this skirt with a denim one or a pair of denim shorts and the look will be bomb too!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.