May the force be with you








Headband Lockshop - Wig Ebay - Necklace Vivienne Westwood - Choker Romwe - Dress SheIn - Shoes Yru

Hi lovelies! Long time no see on the blog, I'm currently doing so many things I hadn't enough time to share with you some new looks, but today I'm here with a new simple and cozy outfit wearing this great Star Wars dress I got in the mail. Did go to see the new film? I saw it some weeks ago and it was great! This dress is super comfy and soft, perfect for this hot weather, I'm suffering so much summer here in Italy and lately I'm wearing a lot of simple outfits like this one. I know summer is only in the begining but I can't wait for autumn with its beautiful colors and "cold" weather ahah, I'm really sorry for the all summer fans! 

2 commenti:

  1. I LOVE your outfit! The fishnet hosiery looks great with that cosy Star Wars dress. I also LOVE your eye makeup and lipstick - it's absolutely perfect and GORGEOUS! I also love the spiked floral crown and beautiful wig you styled with your OOTD.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lovely look ! I love SW and wearing teeshirt like a dress <3

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.