Kimono








Hat h&m - Kimono SheIn - Crop Top Dresslink - Skirt Rosewholesale - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Happy weekend guys! I hope you're having a good summer, I'm suffering a lot due to the heat in Italy, but I hope to survive ahah. I can't wait to explore a new European city this year, like I did the past August, I'll book the travel really soon and share it with you of course. Not many of you know but I have a travel ig account which is FairChaos and you can check it for my updates about beautiful churches, cities and architectures! I shared a preview of this outfit some days ago on my ig, it's one of my favorite summer looks so far thanks to this gorgeous fresh kimono I recently got, it's really long so it fits really well also taller girls too, I'm tiny so I need some platform boots to properly wear it ahah! The rest of the outfit is my usual full black but I think it looks good with the printed kimono! Let me know what you think about it :D


1 commento:

  1. You look stunning as always. I love that Kimono and your floppy hat!

    X
    Dahi Tamara from Strangeness and Charms

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.