Review: Sweety Sensation Eurosia Green

Hi guys!

I have another review for you today, always for my favorite shop Uniqso, about a gorgeous pair of green lenses, the Sweety Sensation Eurosia Green! I was looking for a new pair of natural green lenses and this one is totally perfect!


I used Fedex shipping as always and I got my lenses in a few days without problems, it's always my favorite shipping method!

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


This model is so amazing! It's always really hard to find natural lenses with vibrant and bright color that covers really well my natural brown eyes, but this pair is so perfect I love it so much. They become my new favorite for green lenses! As every Sweety lenses I already tried they're really comfortable and they come with prescription as well. I recommend this pair both for cosplay and daily use 'cause they're so gorgeous! You can find it HERE. More colors here.





Color ★★★★★ amazing color!
Design ★★★★  natural and beautiful design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and daily use
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 10% discount on uniqso!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.