Outfit ideas for summer

* Advertisement*

Hi lovelies!

I hope you're doing well, today I have some outfit ideas with matching shoes for summer, I really hope you like this post and let me know which look is your favourite! I chose some of my favorite items of this period and I hope to get some of them in the future :D I love creating this kind of content. All the shoes in this post is by dreshoes.


First outfit is inspired by nineties as you can see, I'm totally addicted to this kind of look lately especially for plain bags like this one, I love it so much! I decided to create some outfits mixing luxury items with cheap ones, this is my favorite way to dress up and I hope it's not a problem :) there are so many dupes all around is really easy to create cool looks for cheap! For this look I chose a pair of classic boots by dreshoes and everything else is from Shein and tee by MM6.



I feel guilty 'cause I bought the same print in hoodie version but I can't help myself I love it so much since I saw it on Black Pink's Rosè the past year, so I decided to create this simple look for summer time with a really cool pair of denim shorts (the detail on the back is amazing) and with a cool pair of sandals by dreshoes to make it more fancy, I can totally wear something like this for an aperitif with my friends :D


I fell in love with this dress/blouse 'cause it's so gorgeous, I need it in my life! This look would be perfect for a dinner in a cool restaurant, I chose this inspired bottega veneta bag by SheIn (but you can find similar ones almost everywhere) and this cool animal print shoes 'cause I love the gold detail on the heel, how cute is it? I'm addicted to gold accents and this shoes are so cute and perfect under an all black outfit.

Which outfit is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.