Loungewear outfits

04:22
Hi dears!

I'm so happy to be able to work more on my blog these days, today I show you some new items I got from Femme Luxe, you already know I love their loungewear selection and they recently released more items in different models and colors, I had to try some of them!
We still spend most of our time at home due the current pandemic situation, so I hope this kind of post will help you to find something cute to wear at home other than the classic pajamas.

loungewear femme luxe

loungewear femme luxe

loungewear femme luxe

loungewear femme luxe

This first loungewear set is so cute, I love the texture and how beautiful it looks, you can totally go out with it without feeling like you're wearing your pajamas! The best thing for me is that it's high waisted and I love this detail, it makes the pants way more comfortable and perfect to wear for a lot of hours without problems! These pants look so cool you can wear them with a black lace bodysuit too and make the whole look totally different and perfect for a night out.

loungewear set

loungewear set

loungewear set

loungewear set

The second loungewear set is something out of my comfort zone but I really like it, I'm trying to add some more colors in my closet and this shade of green is so beautiful, I love it so much! This set is super comfy and soft at touch, a pleasure to wear it all day. It's available in other colors too so I'll probably try one more asap 'cause it's amazing! You can easily switch the pants with a proper pair of trousers and nobody will notice you're wearing your home top!


loungewear set

loungewear set

loungewear set

loungewear set

The third loungewear set is totally my cup of tea: a soft pair of leggings matched with a cozy black tshirt, you can totally see me around the town wearing something like this in my chill days, but I love wearing this look for my house too 'cause it's so comfortable! You can use this classic and simple tee over a pair of jeans and you're ready for a day out!

white tshirt

white tshirt

white tshirt

Last item is a basic plain white tshirt, you can never go wrong with it! You can use it in your house, for sport, for a fancy look with a pair of trousers and tons of accessories, everyone needs it in the closet, I swear you'll never regret it! I wear mine so many times with biker shorts and platform sneakers during the summer, it's my favorite combination for this season. 

Every set is really cheap and their quality is great, I really recommend all of them to you! Let me know of course which one is your favourite :)

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.