Review: Sweety Sensation Starry Grey + Wig Cosplay Nanami Touko Uniqso

Hi lovelies!

I hope you're fine, I have a new review about my favorite shop Uniqso for you! :) the first item is  a special pair of cirle lenses, it's the Sweety Sensation Starry Grey! There are always so many new lenses on Uniqso, you need to check them out!




I got my lenses with Fedex shipping as always, it's my favorite shipping method and I really recommend it if you're from Europe! Uniqso has always the cutest boxes, don't you think?

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



These lenses are so big and the design is special, the little stars are so cute and they're really visible. The border and the stars caught my attention: they are brown instead of the classic black and look so cute and kinda natural over my brown eyes, the grey part is really cute too and it covers really well my natural color. As you can see they're so big and they give a lovely dolly look to your eyes, I think it's the perfect pair for cosplay 'cause they're visible, bright and big! You can get them HERE. This model is availabe in brown too!





These lenses are so beautiful, love them!

Color ★★★★★ gorgeous color!
Design ★★★★  unique design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for cosplay 
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Second item is this amazing natural black wig, as always I share a pic of how it looks on the website:





I can totally say it looks the same as the website in real life too! 
The quality is amazing, as you can see it looks super smooth and it's really easy to comb, if you're looking for a cosplay wig for Nanami Touko or also a natural wig for everyday life when you want to change your look this one is totally for you! I left the bangs in its natural way so you can see how it looks like, but of course you can cut it for a classic straight bangs :). You can get this wig HERE.




Quality ★ ★ high quality fiber!
 Color  beautiful natural color
 Softness  ★ smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 10% discount on uniqso!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.