Loungewear looks with Femme Luxe Finery

Hi lovelies!
I know, it has been long since my last post, I had so many things to do in the past month it was really hard to update my blog too (but you can find me daily on instagram!) but today I have something new for you and perfect for this period 'cause we all spent so much time at home.
I got in touch with Femme Luxe Finery recently and I decided to create some looks with clothes from their loungewear section, after so many months at home I discovered the importance of cool cozy outfits so we don't feel like wearing pajamas all day...but still be comfortable!






This set is so amazing, I love how it fits me and the color too is pretty and perfect for home. I'm not the type of girl who likes wearing grey items outside, I don't know they look most of the time like pajamas to me ahah, for this reason I would wear this set only at home, but the quality is good and you can wear it outside too. You can get it here.







I liked the first set so much that I had to take it in black too! I love wearing black clothes at home and I love the quality of this one so much and you can wear it to go out too, for example swapping the leggings with a pair of trousers nobody will notice you're wearing a "pajama" tee! You can get it here






This oversize tee is not a loungewear item but I added it in this post too 'cause it's the classic item to have in your wardrobe and you can easily use it like clothes for home too! Don't forget to always get a black or white tee, they totally made your look without effort and you can weat tons of accessories without looking too much! During summer time I love wearing oversize tees with biker shorts but you can wear them with jeans too! You can get this tee here.






Last look is another gorgeous black loungewear set and my favorite one! The quality is really good and I love how it suits me, I went out for a few hours wearing it and I love how it looks with sneakers ahah and it's still my favorite to wear at home too. I can't wait for some fresh weather to wear it again 'cause it's already too hot in Italy, but as you can see there are tons of options you can choose from for every season! You can get this set here.

I hope you liked these sets and let me know which one is your favorite!


3 commenti:

  1. All four of these loungewear looks featuring the outfit pieces from Femme Luxe look quite attractive and comfortable!
    You look very pretty wearing them.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your blog so much. Looking forward to reading another great post!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.