Review: Sweety Sensation Desire Grey

Hi lovelies!
Another review today, always for my favorite shop Uniqso, this time on a cute pair of grey circle lenses perfect for everyday, the Sweety Sensation Desire Grey. I always loved grey lenses on my brown eyes and I was really curious to try this model too. 


As usual I got my lenses with Fedex shipping and I had no problems :) it's the best shipping method to get your lenses in a few days without problems with customs!

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


This pair is really gorgeous, I love how it covers my natural brown eyes and still looks really natural, this shade of grey is really lovely too. The diameter is natural so it makes this pair of lenses perfect for everyday (and also for special occasion 'cause the color is really visible!). I'm so curious to see these lenses over light eyes too, but for brown eyes they are totally recommended! They come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. Check more colors here





Color ★★★★★ amazing grey color!
Design ★★★★  natural design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for daily use
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 10% discount on uniqso!

1 commento:

  1. I love the eyes!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.