Stars









Headband Spinns - Sheer Cardigan SheIn - Skirt Black Milk - Boots Quanticlo

I know, it's summer and it's hot and why am I wearing a pvc skirt? This one from Black Milk is fabulous and the weather is kind fresh lately :P it makes me want to dress up a bit better and not only in oversized tshirts o long dresses. I recently got this sheer cardigan from SheIn (as always you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on orders over 59 euro) and it's so beautiful and soft, you can wear it in many different ways and it's also good for a lof of different sizes, I love this kind of items so much! Next time I would like to try it over a dress for a change. I'm working on my new outfit posts guys I can't wait to show them to you :D 


1 commento:

  1. Your eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and perfectly applied lipstick all look gorgeous! The flared PVC mini-skirt and spiked headband look stylistically fabulous together - you are extremely beautiful and attractive. I also love the knotted sheer black lantern-sleeved SheIn stars cover-up you styled with your outfit.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.