Festival look









Hat h&m - Choker -Bijou Brigitte - Cardigan SheIn - Tights Punk design shop - Boots Quanticlo

This is my go to outfit for summer festivals :D I'm sorry I forgot to iron this gorgeous cardigan, but I really love it and it's amazing how I can style it in so many different ways and always look fancy, totally a favorite piece for this season! I got it from SheIn and you can still use my code vanilla for a 15% discount (orders over 59 euro). Weather is a bit fresh these days so I was able to wear a pair of tights after months, I paired this look with all black accessories, my favorite hat and this cute black choker. I promise I'll iron this cardigan today ahah :D and I can't wait to wear it again for another festival soon! Do you like festivals? I'm always really tired after but they're totally worth it! 

2 commenti:

  1. The lace insets in the black SheIn Boho Ricamo Nero Cardigan look very pretty as do the Punk design shop tights. Your eye-makeup, hair and lipstick all look perfect and beautiful (as usual). I love the look!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.