Review Euro Geo Lady Light Brown



Hi cuties!
It's time for a new circle lens review this time about the gorgeous Geo Euro Lady Light Brown from the shop Geocolouredlenses, which sells genuine Geo lenses, well known for their amazing quality and cool designs.


I got them in just a few weeks this time and everything was really well packed as always! This model comes in a cute dark pink carton box and every lens is inside a really easy to open plastic envelope :)


Description

Base Curve 8.6
Diameter 14.2mm
Water Content 40±2%
Material Polymacon
Life Span 3 months


I already wrote it many times, but this is my favorite Geo model! This is the third color I had the chance to try and I love it so much, it blends really well with my natural brown eyes and it gives a special touch without looking too fake but still really visible! The design is simple but I really like it, it fits so well many different occasions, from cosplay to special events. The diameter is natural but as you can see it gives a cute enlargement to my eyes. They come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. You can check the other colors here.




This pair is now my favorite brown model so far :D I'm in love!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous light brown color 
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- stunning color that fits perfectly every eye color
- perfect for cosplay and special looks
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

You can also check Geo Coloured Lenses account for more real life pics, discounts and details:    FacebookInstagram Tumblr and Pinterest!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.