Playing with fire









Hat Romwe - Dress SheIn - Necklace Rogue + Wolf - Sandals Quanticlo

I know this is not a black look but sometimes it's nice to wear something different from my usual and this dress is amazing, I love the shade of red and the print is really cute, a cool dress you can wear both in a more casual way or for an elegant event. Recently the weather is really hot in Italy and i'm dying but wearing dresses like this is a life savior 'cause they're really light and they cover my sensible light skin. As always don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on SheIn (for orders over 59 euro) which is an amazing discount if you think that most of the items are really cheap! I'll be in London in less than a week but I'll do my best to schedule some posts here too, if you want to see my adventures you can check my IG :D I'll post tons of stories! 

5 commenti:

  1. Superb look, dress, neckalce and color.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love absolute your look!!!!! I am new follower! I hope you in my blog!

    RispondiElimina
  3. That high-waisted, flared-sleeve, Bordeaux red floral print V-neck maxi-sheath dress from SheIn looks very pretty, and you look stunningly beautiful as usual!!!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Superb dress, necklace, belt, colours and shoes.

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.