Review: Sweety K Blytheye Blue + Lolita wig Uniqso

Hi lovelies!
Did you miss my circle lens review :)? Here's a new one about light blue colors! As always I got these gorgeous items from Uniqso, you already know that for me it is the best shop ever for circle lenses and wigs!


I got my lenses in this cute box and as always I chose the Fedex shipping to get them in a few days without problems with customs, best shipping method ever for Italy! Let me know if you like this courier or if you prefer another one. The model is Sweety K Blytheye in blue color :D


Specification

Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


This is one of my favorite models so far! I love this gorgeous blue shade that covers really well my natural brown eyes and still looks so amazing and not too big. The design is simple but for this reason it is perfect for a lot of different cosplays and occasions, this is perfect for every eye color too. The diameter is natural but it still gives a cute enlargement effect to your eyes, this is my favorite one! As every Sweety lenses I already tried this pair is really comfortable, they come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE.




Color ★★★★★ gorgeous blue color!
Design ★★★★  gorgeous and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well every eye's color
-  perfect for cosplay and special looks
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

The second item is this gorgeous gradient wig! I'm such a big fan of this kind of wigs and I like how they look in real life with their dark roots and pastel colors, it's the kind of model that suits everyone :D!


This is how the wig looks like in the website




The wig is a bit less wavy in real life and it lost a bit of hair, but the design is gorgeous and I love the color combination so far! As every Uniqso wig the fiber is really soft and heat resistant, so you can style it as you want. It hasn't the classic lace front net but I always cut it so it wasn't a problem at all :). This wig is great if you're looking for a new one for a pastel goth look! You can get it HERE

Quality ★ high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous design and colors
 Softness  smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.