Glow







Hat Romwe - Choker random shop in japan - Dress SheIn - Sandals Jeffrey Campbell

Happy Sunday guys! How is your weekend going? I recently shot this look in my favorite place in my town, I'm always glad when I have enough time to go to a different location (even if it doesn't suit my ig feed ahahah) especially when it's so beautiful! I wore this gorgeous long dress with one of my few pair of sandals, the outfit is quite simple but I like the final result, this dress made all the work :D! As always don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on SheIn (for orders over 59 euro) and you can find all my looks on 21buttons too :) (name vanillasyndrome). 
Recently weather become too hot in Italy and it's really hard to go out and do something during the day, but I hope to shot some new outfit pics really soon 'cause I have another gorgeous piece to show you!

3 commenti:

  1. The flower print on your 40's knot front SheIn dress looks very pretty.
    I love your outfit photos. Your makeup looks perfect and your eyes are extremely pretty.
    You look stunningly beautiful, as usual.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Superb pictures, flowers, sandals, make-up and pictures. Is it a monastery?

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.