Moonchild








Hat h&m - Necklace Rogue + Wolf - Dress SheIn - Boots Quanticlo

You can never go wrong with a long black dress and I fell in love with this one, the quality is amazing and this design is perfect for everyone in my opnion, really comfortable to wear but at the same time really fancy! I would like to wear a belt next time 'cause I'm sure it'll look amazing with it too. Do you like long dresses? I get a lot of messages by girls who don't wear them 'cause they're short, I'm tiny too and I love how they fit me :) so don't think you can't wear something just because someone said you can't! As always you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on SheIn (for orders over 59 euro).



2 commenti:

  1. So beautiful ♥
    I love your look and pic!!

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the look of that tiered black mesh overlay off-shoulder dress from SheIn!!! You look gorgeous (as usual).

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.