Review: Sweety Aura Turquoise + Lace front Pastel-Pink with Blonde Ombre Uniqso


Let's start this new week with a double review :D always for my favorite shop Uniqso
This time I can show you a new gorgeous wig and a pair of natural circle lenses from the Aura Series by Sweety! 


As every parcel by Uniqso I chose the Fedex shipping, my favorite shipping method to get my lenses without problems in a few days!

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



These lenses are so cute and as every pair from the Aura series by Sweety are super natural and perfect for everyday use. If you check my previous posts you can see I already reviewed them in all the other colors, my favorites are this turquoise pair, the grey and the rainbow ones (even if they aren't really natural ahah!). The design is really simple and the diameter is natural and tiny, perfect if you want to change your eye color without looking fake! They're available with prescription as well. You can get them HERE.





Color ★★★★★ cute green color!
Design ★★★★  cute and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- great color  that blends really well with brown eyes
-  perfect for everyday
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!




Second item is an amazing wig! I fell in love with the color, it's a blend of light pink and platinum blonde with a natural brown root, the style is wavy and soft, let's see how it looks like in real life!




The wig is totally the same in real life, the quality is amazing as every lace front wig from Uniqso :D the color combinations is gorgeous and I love this wavy model, it's so cute! You can comb it easily with your fingers too, I used a brush and the style was perfect anyway. If you're looking for a gorgeous wig for an event or just to change your hair color this one is perfect for you. You can get it HERE.



Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous design and colors
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.