Little black dress








Hat Romwe - Dress Black Milk - Belt Aliexpress - Boots Quanticlo - Choker Ghost of Harlem

This week was insane and I had so much work to do that I had no time to shoot new outfit pics, but yesterday I finally had the chance to take some new pics with my new dress from Black Milk and I'm so happy how they turned out. This dress is so gorgeous, I never had a dress that suits me so well and still feels comfortable, this kind of dresses is perfect for every occasion and everyone should have a similar one in the closet :D! I also tried in these portrait pic a new cheap lens I bought on Amazon and the result is amazing, I really love this effect and I can't wait to try it in other shootings too! Let me know if you like these pics and the outfit ;) I always read every comment but I barely have time to reply, I send you all a lot of love!

2 commenti:

  1. You look gorgeous (as usual)!!! Your eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick all look beautiful and you look fabulous rocking that Black Milk mini-dress! I love your outfit photos.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.