Green velvet







Crop Top, choker and hat Romwe - Skirt SheIn - Boots Quanticlo

Spring is almost here but I wanted to share my very last winter vibes outfit, this skirt screams winter and autumn but it's so gorgeous and soft I can't stop myself loving it so much. The material is really good, super soft at touch and the color is absolutely stunning, if you're a big fan of velvet items and dark green this skirt is your holy grail for sure! As always don't forget you can use my discount code vanilla for a 15% off your order on SheIn. I shared this outfit yesterday on my ig and I'm so happy so many people liked it, thank you for being always here even if the algorithm is literally killing most of the accounts on ig!

4 commenti:

  1. Wow! You are looking pretty and beautiful in the outfit. I love your hair color, your whole combination is amazing:)
    JCPenney Coupons

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your eye-makeup and lipstick look gorgeous, and so do your outfit and the Uniqlo wig. The pleated dark green velvet SheIn skirt and Romwe crop top look beautiful, and you look gorgeous modelling them.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Superb outfit and green velvet touch. Trabsparence on the arms is awesome too.

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.