Review: Sweety Aura Light Grey Uniqso


Hi cuties! It's time for another review for my favorite shop Uniqso :D today for a natural pair of circle lenses I already shared with you in another color, the super cute Sweety Aura in Light Grey! If you're looking for a natural pair of lenses this one is perfect for you!



As always I got my lenses without problems with Fedex shipping :D and every Sweety lenses pair comes in this cute box! 


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I had the chance to try all the amazing lenses for this new Sweety model and this is my favorite color! I love this shade of light grey that blends really well with my brown eyes, the final effect is natural and cute, perfect to wear everyday! As every Sweety lenses I already tried they're really comfortable and they come with prescription as well. You can read all the other reviews I already shared for this model on my blog :D! You can get them HERE. Check other colors here




I really love the color of these lenses, they're perfect for everyday!

Color ★★★★★ gorgeous light grey color!
Design ★★★★  cute and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- great color  that blends really well with brown eyes
-  perfect for everyday
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.