Sheer











Headband Handmade - Wig Uniqso - Dress SheIn - Choker Rock 'n rose - Earrings Aphrodite - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I missed wearing gorgeous and classy dresses like this one so much, I feel so extra with this long dress from SheIn :D it's so perfect for a special occasion or a fancy party, I thought it won't look good on me 'cause I'm kinda tiny but I loved it so much! Do you want more outfit posts like this? I know most of the people prefer seeing more casual looks for everyday, but I love shooting special dresses like this one, you can still enjoy my discount code vanilla to save up some money on your SheIn order! I paired this beautiful dress with gold accessories, these earring are new in my collection and I love them so much, they're from Aphrodite and their quality is amazing, the design is inspired by a famous one from LV and it's great you can find an amazing piece like this for cheap, totally recommended! I hope you had a great weekend, I'm not feeling really well but I'll do my best to relax this Sunday.

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.