Nosebleed









Hat h&m - Wig Uniqso - Dress Devil night - Boots T.u.k

All black looks are always my favorites and I'm really happy to show you some new looks! I shot this outfit yesterday and I love so much all these new items I got in the mail. The dress is gorgeous and super soft at touch, the design is perfect for a goth look with the lace in the upper part e the tiny cross pendant, I absolutely love it! Boots are also brand new, maybe you already know I'm a big fan of T.u.k shoes and I already have this model in the older version, this one with the buckles is so cute and I needed it in my closet, they're also really comfortable! You can also use my code VS20 for a 20% discount on Tuk website (only the uk version!).

2 commenti:

  1. Your DevilNight Romantic Black Gothic Cross Velvet Short Dress looks very feminine, soft and pretty. Your makeup and Uniqso wig look perfect and beautiful - gorgeous!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.