Review: Saber Alter wig + Sweety free yellow Uniqso


Hi lovelies and happy weekend!
I finally had the chance to shoot these pics for this review 'cause the weather was really bad lately!
You surely know I'm a big fan of the Fate series and I already cosplayed different versions of Saber, so I decided to share with you the perfect wig and lenses for her Alter version from my favorite shop Uniqso!

As always I got my lenses in a few days without problems with customs :D Fedex shipping is always the best if you live in Europe!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


Yellow lenses are always my favorites and this pair is amazing! The color is so vibrant and it covers really well my brown eyes, the whole design is simple and it fits many different cosplays. These lenses are really bold so I really recommend it for cosplay! The enlargement effect is really good too and as every lenses by Sweety they're super comfortable! They come with prescription as well.
You can get them HERE.



As you can see the color is so vivid and visible! Perfect for Saber Alter cosplay :D and many more cosplays!


Second item is of course her wig, this is how it looks like in the website. 




As you can see the color is totally the same and I love this gorgeous shade of platinum blonde! The only difference is the bangs is really long when you receive it so you need to cut it, but nothing too difficult to do :). I did a pic to show you how it looks like with the bun and without it, for this reason you can easily use it also for other Saber Alter versions without the bun and save up a lot of money! The quality as every wig from Uniqso is amazing, the fiber is really soft at touch and easy to comb. 
You can get this wig HERE.

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  stunning color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.