Review: Sweety Celestial Grey Uniqso



Hi lovelies! I hope you all had a great weekend :D with Monday we all start working or studying again and I'm doing my best to share with you tons of new posts! Today I show you a really special pair of circle lenses, the Sweety Celestial Grey by Uniqso

As always I got my lenses with Fedex shipping in a few days without problems! I love these shipping method and I really recommend it if you're from Europe :D

Specification
Diameter 14.2mm
Water Content 40%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


These lenses are so special! I love the grey color mixed with these little gold stars all around, they give a special touch to the whole look and they look so gorgeous, I'm sure they'll look really good over light eyes too! Even if the diameter is not really big they look incredible and they enlarge a lot your eyes. As every Sweety lenses they're really comfortable even if you wear them for a lot of hours! They come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. They're also available in brown color too. 




I really love these lenses! 

Color ★★★★★ gorgeous mix of colors!
Design ★★★★  amazing design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well every eye
-  perfect for cosplay and special events
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.