Red on red








Hat Romwe - Wig Uniqso - Coat SheIn - Skirt SheIn - Boots Quanticlo

Happy Saturday! How is your weekend going? I wake up early today to prepare this outfit post for you and then go out for lunch with friends :D I couldn't wait to eat some sushi and takoyaki! For a change I decided to wear something I usually don't coordinate: two different red tones in the same look. I'm addicted to burdungy and dark red items since forever, but I never paired two items in the same outfit and this one is totally an experiment for me, but I like the final result! Let me know what you think about it :D. Coat and skirt are from Shein and as always you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on your order (more than 59 euro), the quality of these items is amazing! 

2 commenti:

  1. You look absolutely stunning (as usual)! Your eye-makeup and lipstick look gorgeous, and your outfit looks exquisitely attractive and fashionable. I love the fashion combination of your that beautiful black and sheer blouse styled with the red button-front SheIn mini-skirt and hosiery. Your Uniqso wig is beautiful, and I also love the wide-brimmed hat and red coat you styled with this pretty outfit.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.