Snake







Hat romwe - Dress SheIn - Tights Aliexpress - Boots Quanticlo

Snake prints are a must have in this period and this is my first ever dress with it! I love how the print is so well made and also the shape of the dress is perfect, I really love it and I already wore it a lot since I received it :D with this warm weather it will be my best friend for spring! I got it from SheIn and I have a code for you: vanilla to enjoy a 15% discount on your order, and just to be clear this is not an affiliate discount :) it's only for you to save up some extra money on your shopping! I paired it with all black accessories but I really like it paired with gold accessories too!
I'm trying to share with you outfits that are different from my usual all black, let me know if you like this kind of posts or if you prefer more witchy/goth ones :D


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.