Vintage feeling








Hat Romwe - Coat SheIn - Blouse SheIn - Skirt SheIn - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

I'm currently out of the town for a little trip to Rome but I wanted to share with you this outfit I shoot some days ago :D. I received a lot of gorgeous items from SheIn (don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on your order until the end of January) and I wanted to create a retro/vintage inspired outfit with them, I really like this style even if I rarely wear it (unfortunately I'm very lazy), but I was impressed by the great quality and shape of this items, especially the coat which is my favorite teddy bear coat for this new year (I already have it in caramel so I needed it in black too :D). You know I'm a big fan of burgundy so this blouse is a dream for the amazing color and shape and it fits really well this midi skirt with tiny pearls all around it! I'm so happy to be back with so many new posts for you and I hope to share more and more in the next weeks! 

1 commento:

  1. Beautiful Post and Wow Outfit and accessoies.. You Inspire me to have a stylist looks and Buy fashion Jewelry online to rock every event.

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.