Review: Geolica Euro Lady Lime Green

Hi cuties!
Today I have a new circle lens review for you :D this time for the shop Geocolouredlenses which sells only genuine Geo lenses! I really like bright green lenses so I chose the gorgeous Geolica Euro Lady Lime Green!


I got the lenses in around one month with the slowest shipping method, you can choose it if you're looking for a cheap shipping to get your lenses! 


Description

Base Curve 8.6
Diameter 14.2mm
Water Content 40±2%
Material Polymacon
Life Span 3 months


This model is really pretty and I love the color so much, a cute shade of green which covers really well my natural brown eyes, the final effect in my opinion is really natural but really bright and visible at the same time, perfect if you're looking for a cool pair of everyday lenses. As every Geo lenses I tried they're really comfortable. The only bad thing is they have a life span of only 3 months, but it makes the lenses perfect for a daily use! They're also available with prescription.
Get these lenses here!




These lenses are so beautiful and I really recommend them to you!

Color ★★★★ cute green color 
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely green color that fits perfectly every eye color
- perfect for daily use
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


You can also check Geo Coloured Lenses account for more real life pics, discounts and details:    FacebookInstagram Tumblr and Pinterest!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.