Review: Sweety K Fairytale Pink Brown Uniqso

Hi guys! For today's post I have a new circle lens for you :D always from Uniqso, I'm talking about a new gorgeous model I never tried before, the Sweety K Fairytale Pink Brown! As always if you're interested in a specific model for cosplay or fashion just let me know in the comments, I would be really happy to help you!


As always I received my lenses in a few days with Fedex shipping, if you need your lenses in a short time it's my favorite shipping method ever! 

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


When I saw the stock pic I fell in love with this gorgeous and natural model, the color is a bright and light shade of brown mixed with pink and it fits my eyes really well giving them a special touch, I imagine them with a k-pop look for sure, they will look bomb! The diameter as you can see is really natural and perfect for everyone who needs a pair of circle lenses for everyday use. As every Sweety lenses I tried they're super soft and comfortable! The prescription is available as well. You can get them HERE




Totally in love with this natural pair!

Color ★★★★★ great color combination!
Design ★★★★  cute design
Enlargement ★★★ natural effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- great color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for everyday
- natural effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.