Silent









Headband handmade - Dress SheIn - Boots Quanticlo

Hi cuties! Finally I had enough time to shoot the first look of the year :D I'm so excited for all the new projects I'll do in 2019, I hope you'll like the new outfits I'll share with you! It has been long since the last time I created a witchy look, so when I received this amazing dress from SheIn I had to create thisvictorian era inspired look, I'm currently reading a lot of ghost stories and I feel so inspired by them in my looks too! I really hope to do some special shooting this year, I have so many ideas in my mind, I really need to shoot some looks inside a castle or an abandoned house, I need to do some research to find the perfect locations!  As always I have a discount code for you and it's VANILLA to get a 15% off your shein order :D


1 commento:

  1. You look stunningly pretty in all of your outfit photos (as usual). I love your perfectly applied lipstick, eye-shadow, eyeliner, eyelashes and mascara, gorgeous wig and outfit. That black floral headband is very pretty, and I love the sheer yoke, sleeves and tulle overlay of the Shein dress. You look beautiful.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.