Review: iFairy Dunia Aqua Uniqso

Hi cuties and Happy New Year!
I hope you had an amazing start of the year :D I did my best to relax these days and I'm ready to start this year with many new projects! For the firt post of 2019 I have a new circle lens review for you, super shiny and special, it's the I.Fairy Dunia Aqua always by my favorite shop Uniqso


Uniqso has always the cutest cartoon boxes ever! I got my lenses with Fedex shipping without problems :D i.Fairy lenses still come with these tiny glass bottles, a bit tricky to open but I'm used to it ahah!

Specification
Diameter 14.2mm
Water Content 55%
Base Curve 8.7mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I'm always really happy to try special designs like this one, I love the combination between light blue and brown, it blends really well over my natural brown eyes, I'm really curious to see this model over light eyes too 'cause I'm pretty sure they'll look amazing! The coolest part of this design is the tiny white stars all around the lenses, I found it really cute and nice! As every i.Fairy model I tried in the past this one is really comfortable too and it comes with prescription as well. If you're looking for a unique pair of circle lenses this one is perfect for you! You can get them HERE. They are available in violet too here




I really love this special design, it's so cute!

Color ★★★★★ amazing color combination!
Design ★★★★  gorgeous design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- great color combo that covers really well dark eyes
-  special design
- big enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.