Review: Sweety K Crazy Lens with Power in Gothic White - Uniqso

Hi lovilies! Time for a new circle lens review, always for my favorite shop Uniqso :D this pair is perfect for an Halloween look or a gothic look (and some cosplays too!). I'm really sorry I wasn't able to share with you before these amazing lenses, I think they would be perfect for the spooky season :( . It's a model I never tried before and it's Sweety K Crazy Lens with Power in Gothic White!


As always I received my lenses without problems in a few days with Fedex shipping :D! I really recommend it, it's my favorite shipping method if I need my lenses in a short period of time without bad surprises with the customs.



Specification
Diameter 14.0mm

Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside: A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days
Remark With Prism ballast technology (to minimize spin off)



This pair of lenses is BOMB if you're looking for amazing white lenses for a gothic look or Halloween, I think it can work also for some cosplays too! The diameter is quite big on my eyes but they're still comfy, I tried many white lenses before this pair from Sweetie and this is absolutely my favorite one! The design is really simple, perfect to fit a creepy look :D and they come with priscription as well. You can get them HERE. They're available in other colors and designas too and you can check them here





I wore one lens for my Halloween costume and I got so many nice compliments! Totally a perfect pair for a spooky look :D

Color ★★★★★ great white color!
Design ★★★★  simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- perfect white color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay and creepy looks
- big enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.